We get it! Reputation is everything.
We are here for the businesses that do the right thing by their customers and are happy to put themselves out there, to be measured on what their customers say about them.
Having been a regular user of online review platforms, both as a consumer and a business, we found that the public has serious trust issues with the quality of the reviews. We felt that there needed to be a better option for the public to be able to measure which was the best company to do business with.
So after extensive research, we came to the conclusion that the typical review model was broken. We decided to be the Uber in the taxi industry, to shake things up by giving consumers and businesses exactly what they want.
What people want is a fully featured review platform, that has a simple pricing model without you having to pay for all the ‘extras’ that other companies charge for.
We wanted a platform that you could try for free for 3 months, without limitations or providing your card details.
That it be priced at a level that every business could afford. That didn’t lock you in or ask for a year’s payment upfront.
That used technology in a smart way so that the reviews customers read are reliable and trustworthy. That also means that we prevent businesses from creating their own reviews, trying to give themselves an unfair advantage over legitimate businesses who take pride in their customer service.
Problems With Other Platforms
Sure there are other online review platforms. Some free and some very expensive and very little in between.
Typically they are open platforms, which exposes your business to many issues that can affect the reliability of the reviews.
· Competitors can leave negative reviews about your business
· Customers can mistake you for another company
· They can leave as many negative reviews as they like
· The platforms are focused on getting more reviews instead of the quality of the reviews
· It can be very difficult to have fake reviews removed
How We Solved The Problem
We have solved these problems by having a closed platform. That means that only your actual customers can leave a review.
A business can invite a customer to leave a review in a variety of ways:
· QR Code located in the store
· Upload a file of customer' names and email addresses
· BCC us when an invoice/receipt is emailed to a customer and we will send them an invite
· Or you can include a QR Code image on your invoice or receipt
This means that the only way people can leave a review is if they are physically at your premises or you invite them.
We also prevent customers leaving multiple reviews (positive or negative) by allowing them to only leave a review once every 3 months. If they try to leave a review within that time, they can only edit the review that they left previously.
So as you can see, we are focused on revolutionising the review platform industry by:
· Ensuring that only people who can leave a review are your actual clients
· Providing a low cost, flexible platform that businesses can try for 3 months for free
· Using technology in a smart way to ensure that reviews are reliable and trustworthy
What more could you want?